Blogged below is an example of functional testing service from Testvox’s team that solved Northladder's concerns regarding the quality
of their application software.
Our Client's Profile
Northladder is a Dubai based, auction driven
selling platform for used electronics. Their application enables
users to sell or buy used pre-owned assets without much struggle and
inconvenience. This application software required functional testing
to ensure the delivery of a completely bug free application with
exemplary performance. Testvox was approached for accomplishing this
within a stipulated timeline.
The challenges they faced
The modifications and improvements on the application software
required the client to rigorously perform functional testing
application software continuously.
The client preferred an offshore testing company that could provide
- Manual testers qualified for performing functional testing in the finance
and E-Commerce domain
- A team that could undertake automation testing and
performance testing additionally
- A workforce to closely work with their developers, who will
assign tasks and assignments.
The Testing Solution we provided
The application software under test was technically very challenging
and hence the testers had to work with proper diligence and
- The team of Testers from Testvox, highly
qualified for performing functional testing in the finance
and e-commerce domain, collaborated with the developers from
the client company who were responsible for allocating
- An efficient and clear channel of communication was
established with the client in order to get a clear picture
of their expectations, needs and the improvements they
wanted for their application. The workforce were thus
mentored with the functionality and configuration of the
application software which expedited the functional testing
- Synchronised with this mentoring process, testers created
functional and non-functional test cases including positive
and negative scenarios, found bugs and linked the bugs to
- Testers also performed exploratory testing to learn the
customer site, admin site and how the configuration and
- Finally, sanity testing was done to ensure the steady
performance of the application and to check the whole system
for errors and issues.
- In addition, testers did UI testing, B2B testing, and B2C
The Testing Tools used
- Jira: To find and track bugs
- Test lodge: To create test
- Sigma: To find the bugs and layout configuration.
Final Status on completion of Testing Service from Testvox
Testers from Testvox joined as Northladder's second pair of hands
during the reconditioning of their application software as they
faced problems with performance and functionality.
With proper assistance and service from Testvox testers, the
application software was finally streamlined to work perfectly and
flawlessly. The bugs that remained obscured before the team
commenced testing were also identified and reported by the Testvox
team which further improved overall quality.
With Testvox, clients are assured of transparent testing services
with quality driven results.